Some people might call it "killing two birds with one stone," but we love all animals here at Volkswagen of South Atlanta so we just refer to it as taking care of our clients. The basic idea is this: You can drop your vehicle off at our secured parking facility near the Atlanta airport. The shuttle will pick you up and take you to the airport. When you return, the shuttle will be waiting for you to take you back to your vehicle. While you are gone, we will pick your vehicle up, bring it to the dealership for service and maintenance, and return it to the secured parking spot facility. Use your receipt left in your vehicle by our service team, as payment when you exit the lot.
How the Process Works:
1. Schedule your service appointment with Heritage Volkswagen of South Atlanta.
2. Park your car at The Parking Spot 2 location and leave your keys with the shuttle driver.
3. Ride the shuttle to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (allow an extra 15 minutes for this in your travel time).
4. Upon your return, take The Parking Spot 2 shuttle back to your newly cleaned and serviced vehicle.
5. Use the service invoice, left in your vehicle by our service team, as payment when you exit the lot.
The Executive VIP Program is non-transferable.